19 Oct 2016
Workforce Group recruitment for Graduate Direct Sales Agents
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/19/2016 05:43:00 pm Tags: Abuja Jobs , Lagos Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Oyo State , Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
He/She will also be responsible for:
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer's requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- OND/HND/BSc with Lower Credit or a 3rd Class and Pass
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility).
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Banks’ products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be "your grade and Location" e.g "3rd Class - Ibadan" or "Lower Credit - Lagos"
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.