27 Oct 2016
Workforce Group recruitment for Graduate Documentation Officers
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
- Provide administrative support documentation, accreditation, filing, database management, etc. to the Outsourcing business throughout the employee life cycle.
- This role will be accountable for the organisation’s indemnity through the assurance of SLA compliance.
- Prepare and initiate employment related documents and ensure up to date documentation and filing processes
- Liaise with the relevant functions within the Outsourcing team to ensure strict compliance with documentation requirement
- Generate reports from the information obtained as at when required and maintain confidentiality.
- Periodically review client SLA to ensure compliance and incorporate change requests.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously, working independently or with other team members.
- Logistics support, provide assistance and staff support as requested; answer inquiries and provide regular status reports.
- Manage induction briefing/training sessions for new staff and ensure that they have accurate and timely information required to make effective transition.
- Work with verification officers to contact and conduct investigative interviews of applicants’ guarantors; develop and pursue lines of inquiry and direct applicants to provide additional information if needed.
- Advise candidates/External Consultants and distribute information required for physical accreditation and documentation.
- Analyze and verify applicant references (academic and professional); contact academic institutions and professional organizations to obtain and verify information.
- Research employees’ records to verify information and check for inconsistencies related to their information.
- High propensity for forgery issues
- Work conditions require lifting items – files and documents
- May require working long hours.
- Must have a B.Sc/HND
- Must be a Male, very smart and resourceful.
- Must have experience in job functions such as verification, ensuring compliance to set standards, handling archives, data analysis, doing reports and multitasking.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Subject of the mail should be "Documentation Officer"
Application Deadline 29th October 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.