18 Oct 2016
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for a Front End Developer
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/18/2016 09:40:00 am Tags: IT and Telecoms Jobs , Web Design Jobs , Web Developer , Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader rangeof IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
At Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve even the most challenging needs.
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- Zercom is seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
- Very good with Photoshop and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant.
- 1+ years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
- Good Knowledge of graphics
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.