Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have
been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions
since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database
development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader
of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we
do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the
marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience,
professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in
virtually all computing systems and products to solve even the most
Systems Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
is seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic
designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect
form, with amazing front-end effects.
person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with
a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3
transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the
most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
- Very good with Photoshop and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant.
- 1+ years of front end web development experience
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
- Good Knowledge of graphics
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.