14 Nov 2016
Accountant Job in Lagos at Culminate Consulting
We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client, a Technology driven company, is currently recruiting in the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Must have 4-5 Years professional experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Note: Interviews is on first come first serve basis
Application Deadline Thursday, 17th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.