- Responsible for Financial and risk management and IT strategy report in absence of HOF
- In absence of HOF acts as advisor and strategist by providing
MD/CEO needed support in identification of financial & business risk
- Ensure business adheres to the financial management system,
policies and processes thereby aiding effective business decision making
& integrity of transactions
- Ensures timely financial reporting for quick decision making
- Support HOF to ensuring statutory compliance – Audit, Tax(VAT, WHT), Pension, NSITF & Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Effective management of company’s asset, debt and cost with a
view to ensuring that all stakeholders are carried along and satisfies
with the returns.
- Play role, in conjunction with HOF, negotiation with local and
international investors, financial arrangers or venture capitalists
- A Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Chartered in any Accounting Professional body is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.