Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in
existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction
industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and
construction products that is known for modernization, accountability,
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem.
The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reporting to: Accounting Executive
- Keeping track and recording of daily trucks’ expenses and income.
- Submit at every point in time any accounting reports that will be requested from your supervisor.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Accounts to ensure the goal of the unit is achieved.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- Prepare weekly report on trucks’ income statement.
- Assist the Accounting Executive in preparation of monthly income statement for logistic unit.
- Recording and reconciliation of business transactions of company’s branches.
- Extract and prepare necessary ledgers from the weekly reports of company’s branches.
The job requires:
- OND in Accounting with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Minimum of one year accounting experience with medium company, especially in a manufacturing company or auditing firm.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to learn fast.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Numeric skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Goal oriented skills.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject titled “Accounts Assistant”
Note: The interested candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command
Application Deadline 7th November, 2016.