2 Nov 2016
Accounting Jobs at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Reporting to: Accounting Executive
- Keeping track and recording of daily trucks’ expenses and income.
- Submit at every point in time any accounting reports that will be requested from your supervisor.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Accounts to ensure the goal of the unit is achieved.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- Prepare weekly report on trucks’ income statement.
- Assist the Accounting Executive in preparation of monthly income statement for logistic unit.
- Recording and reconciliation of business transactions of company’s branches.
- Extract and prepare necessary ledgers from the weekly reports of company’s branches.
The job requires:
- OND in Accounting with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Minimum of one year accounting experience with medium company, especially in a manufacturing company or auditing firm.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Numeric skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Goal oriented skills.
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with the subject titled "Accounts Assistant"
Note: The interested candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command
Application Deadline 7th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.