17 Nov 2016
Accounts Officers Jobs at Enabled Solutions Limited
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/17/2016 06:30:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Accounting-Jobs , Enabled Solutions Limited , Lagos Jobs
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Apply the principles of accounting within an assigned area of accounting or group or accounts.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Compile financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Preparation of financial and operating reports including trial balances, adjustments and closing entries.
- Analyse and interprets accounting records for use by management
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
- Good use of Tally System
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are submitted and recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- HND/ BSC in any relevant discipline.
- Ability to use Tally ERP is an added advantage.
- Experience: 1-3 year(s)
- Years of Experience is added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.