10 Nov 2016
Administration Assistant Job in a Multinational Chemical Company
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Job Reference: 1164
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Legal & Admin
The incumbent will be expected facilitate day-to-day activities in the Management division as well as ensuring the smooth running of the Manager’s office. Tasks will include:
- Travel coordination and organization of Meetings, Training Seminars, and Conferences.
- Compiling of all correspondence, presentations and communication.
- Ensure all statutory permits are up to date.
- Coordinating all meetings and compiling minutes of these meetings.
- Interaction and cooperation with relevant internal parties / service units.
- Keep active communication with clients and colleagues
- Coordinate diary, screening of incoming calls and monitoring of incoming emails
- Trafficking of all in & out going paper in the office and maintaining of a proper filing system.
- Establish & maintain an easy accessible data base.
- Relevant high school qualification and Secretarial Diploma or appropriate equivalent qualification required.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Well organized, meticulous and able to plan and prioritize activities.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Able to work as an integral member of a team as well as individually.
- 3-4 years working experience in a PA / Office administration role.
- Computer literate - SAP/, Microsoft Office (Intermediary level).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.