7 Nov 2016
Area Sales Engineer Job in a Manufacturing Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Engineer
Job Reference: 1162
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Prepare and develop a competitive marketing strategy to sell product to target customers in line with company’s procedures, standards, targets, margins and safety policies.
- Manage sales according to the expectations, leveraging the resources and the competences in the industrial market.
- Achieve agreed growth, cost, cash and scorecard targets
- Develop and drive strong sales and segment growth strategies, closely aligned to Key Account structures
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Adherence to national legislation, the company’s Group Code of Conduct, Policies and Instructions
- Act and report on any deviations from legislation, the company’s Code of conduct, policies and instructions and good business practice as established in the company’s Group
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Motivate and drive performance of all team members to sell and grow profitable business
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Drive the expansion of the value proposition and thus sales through 5 platforms
- Manage and develop the Distribution network through the "More with the company’s" program
- Manage and develop high quality relationships with distributors, OEMs and end users
- Deploy price leadership strategy and value based selling (using DSP)
- Deploy Group and Area strategies, scorecards and policies to ensure compliance throughout the country
- B.Sc/HND in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years post NYSC relevant work experience
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Work with minimum supervision and total initiative, individually as well as a team member.
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, sharp and smart appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate innovative ideas in problem solving
- High level of effective customer centric skills
- Must be comfortable working in a highly competitive environment and be happy to meet regular sales targets.
- Planning, Scheduling and organizing in advance.
- Excellent report writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.