Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Food Production
company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill
the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Manager (Foods)
Location: Jos, Plateau
Industry: Food Production
Reports to: Managing Director
- To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that
successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and
realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit
objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the
achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with
Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry
world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on
trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should please indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.