7 Nov 2016
Brand & Marketing Manager Job Vacancy in a Food Production Company
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Manager (Foods)
Location: Jos, Plateau
Industry: Food Production
Reports to: Managing Director
- To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments;
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies;
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate should please indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.