22 Nov 2016
Bristow Group Job Vacancy for a Compliance & Statutory Audit Manager
With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world.
Job Title: Compliance & Statutory Audit Manager
- Responsible for managing internal and external audit management, SOX compliance management and IFRS convergence management.
- Management of all accounting and finance policies and procedures
- Responsible for the forensic audit
- Responsible for the annual financial statement
- Ability to use SAP
- Maintaining the Key Controls list
- Maintaining the process flow charts in conjunction with all Unit
- Performing Self-Assessment testing
- Running internal audits as prescribed by management
- Maintaining the monthly SOX File and being accountable for the accuracy of thereof
- Completing the month end checklist and accounting policy
- Completing the quarterly certification
- Preparing and maintaining the quarterly audit report and liaising with management to ensure remedial practices are executed. This will include forensic audit report
- Maintaining the policies and procedures manual
- Oversea the archive system
- Managing statutory audit with the external auditor.
- Managing transfer pricing filling with external auditor
- Liaison with internal audit group in Houston and external auditor
- Coordinate all insurance claim process
- Maintaining the professional fee schedule. Reconcile actual fee with approved fee as per forecast.
- A chartered accountant with at least 5 years audit management experience
- Good accounting and financial statement understanding
- Forensic audit experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact internationally
- High work ethic
- Ability to travel
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.