MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting – WorkSpace the recruitment
division for MasterMindsHRSG is urgently recruiting to fill this
position in a clients firm who operates within the Nigeria Real Estate
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The role accomplishes business development activities by
researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans,
implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure,
enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through
various goals and objectives.
- He/She is to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning,
developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and
trade promotion programs;
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching,
- Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Develop field sales action plans.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field providing a strong
foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job
- Age between 24 and 28 years.
- At least, one year experience in similar field.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with business contacts in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
- Skilled in using a computer and modern office productivity
software for; communicating, planning, scheduling, preparing
spreadsheets and analyzing data, word processing, presentations, etc.
- Skilled in written communication to understand written
information (including facts, assertions and arguments), draw
inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to
express such information in writing so that others will understand and,
at times, be convinced or persuaded.
- Skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information
and to express such information verbally so that others will understand
and, at times, be convinced or persuaded and skill in making formal
presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Attractive package with commission on each sale as well as other benefits attached to the position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only candidates living in Ojodu Berger and its environs should apply.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.