Adexen has been mandated by a leading servicing company providing
offshore marine support services to the oil and gas industry in West
Africa to recruit qualified candidates for the subsea Inspection,
Maintenance and Repairs operations in Nigeria, to fill the position
Job Title: Business Development Manager- Subsea IMR
Job reference n°: 1168
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Design and execute a successful business development strategy
which will result in winning a range of subsea engineering projects in
Inspection, Maintenance and repairs capacity.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Conduct market research through publications and contacts to generate new business enquiries and new clients for the company
- Building a database of target opportunities with the clients and
on projects; Identification of new related ventures or services that
could compliment the company’s
- Establish and control budgets, forecasts and ensure proper reporting of commercial performance of all Subsea Services Projects
- Proactively developing new business and creating partnerships/strategic alliances
- The role will incorporate responsibility for all aspects of the
business generation process including sales strategy formulation,
market research and analysis, brand management and promotional
activities, preparation of proposals, and commercial and contractual
- Client/contractor interaction & communication from project
inception to completion and also maintain excellent client relations
- Supervise Subsea contracts and interface with clients on operations.
- A University Degree from a reputable institution.
- Various technical, Management, safety and other related course.
- Good track record of effective leadership skills in multi – disciplined oil and gas environment.
- Must be conversant with the relevant codes, regulations, standards and safe practices applicable in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Excellent networking and relationship skills.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil/Gas industry, with at least 5 years experience in the subsea sector
- Knowledge of Inspection, Maintenance and Repairs projects
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and responsibility
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply