Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a start-up healthcare
company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with
immediate expansion plans across Africa; and with a focus on the
delivery of specialized digital healthcare services across the country.
As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, our client is looking to
hire the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, highly-competitive, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits a sense of urgency in all marketing- and service-related activities.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to establish and build relationships quickly with global team members as well as within.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Serve as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Proactively hunt for target organizations and establish
communication with those businesses that can benefit from the company
- Offer insight and leverage learning across product lines. (in
drafting project and marketing plan, planning product launch, media
communication campaign, sales activation, events, exhibition, channel
- To craft sales and marketing plan for financial years.
- To craft and adopt go-to market strategies for the sales team.
- To monitor team’s performance and motivating team to achieve targets.
- To conduct sales review meeting for compiling and analyzing pipelines.
- To manage key customer accounts and drive the technical maintenance strategy.
- To provide detailed activity chart to senior management regarding performance.
- To oversee the preparation of proposals and the presentations.
- To prepare and adhere to approved budget.
- Play an active lead role in the Company’s R&D strategies
- Other duties deemed reasonable by the Organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing, Business Admin, Economics or related discipline.
- Post-qualification experience of 7-10 years senior roles in the marketing and sales function
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Time management and planning skills
- Motivation to work hard and have a track record of performance
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office Suite and CRM
- Proven ability to effectively execute streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to analyze and understand marketing data and develop strategies from the insights
- Must be a well-groomed personable individual
- Proficiency in English
- Must be ambitious and target-driven
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong persuasive, critical thinking, sound logic and decision making skills
- Experience in similar work environment will be an added advantage. Innovative and pace setter
- Not afraid to push the envelope
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.