PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International,
one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies.
PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years,
retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling.
the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers
seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand,
Canada, USA and the UAE.
PFL Group International is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Reports To: Business Development Manager, National Sales Manager
- To work with the Business Development Manager to evaluate and
successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening
- Assist in coordinating marketing activities; consistently drive
traffic to the PFL offices in the region; follow up with MOU partners
and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved
in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring daily registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships
Business Development Officers, Business Development Manager, National
Sales Manager, Branch Managers, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events
Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer,
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & PFL in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at the assigned PFL office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Marketing and promoting PFL institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing
strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Ensure institutions with signed MOUs send students to PFL as agreed.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in
formal and informal sectors of key cities where a PFL office does not
exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of
highly rated secondary institutions and generate
traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand.
Key Role Requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs,
Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High &
Sustainable Energy Level
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism – essential
- Graduate degree – essential, Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ Marketing experience in a similar role with
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills – Essential
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.