17 Nov 2016
Cashier/Book Keeper Vacancy at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier/Book Keeper (Female)
- Maintain historical records and filling documents;
- Coordination of staff PAYEE and PENSION remittance;
- Raising Invoice Workflows on behalf of the company;
- Collaborating with other members of the finance team to ensure invoices are cut and mailed out to customers timely;
- Other Responsibilities that may be required to achieve company’s objectives and goals.
- Make Bank deposits and receipts;
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and Management;
- Attending to customers/clients by offering the company’s products to them;
The job requires:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration and any other related disciplines with at least Upper Credit.
- Minimum of 2 years in cash handling and Book keeping in a medium of company.
- Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
- Reconciliation skill
- Cash handling and balancing skills
- Attention to Details
- Stress tolerance
- Customer service skill
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer skill (MUST be able to use Microsoft word and Excel)
N30,000 per month, plus performance incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The interested Intern should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command. Working on Saturday is required
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.