28 Nov 2016
Crown Academy recruitment for Lecturers, November 2016
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/28/2016 03:56:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Crown Academy , Lagos Jobs , Lecturing Jobs
Crown Academy is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: ACCA/ICAN Lecturer
Location: Fagba (Ifako Ijaiye LGA), Lagos
Subject Area: Corporate Reporting, Auditing, Strategic & Financial Management, Taxation, Financial Reporting, Public Sector Accounting, Performance Management, Management Information, Quantitative Techniques.
- We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience.
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process.
- To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers.
- To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs.
- To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.
- ICAN/ACCA Qualification
- Minimum of HND/BSC Degree
- Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prepared to work with college policies
- Ability to manage the courses effectively
- Interpersonal skills and team work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should indicate the subject they wish to lecture in the Subject line and attach a cover letter and resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.