CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry
CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED was founded in 2001 and has since progressed into all areas of the Oil and Gas Field service sector, including offshore and onshore maintenance and operations support, training and consultancy services, Quality Control Services, Engineering Services, equipments Procurement / supply services, equipments installation / commissioning services, personnel and heavy-duty equipment supply and onshore construction services. We are an organization of dedicated business professionals with the analytical skills, personal integrity and business judgment needed to serve clients with a commitment to the highest quality of service. CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED shared values enable the Partners to bring the collective knowledge, expertise and resources of the Company to each client engagement, to build the business of the Company and to provide the Company’s people with outstanding career opportunities. We also specialize in Management and Environmental Consultancy Services.
The company has experienced and well trained permanent staff. These staff are trained and supported on state of the art current technical and administrative software. By maintaining a set of regular staff, CRADTER NIGERIA LIMITED manages to establish systems and work-methods, which provide the type of consistent quality services for today’s demanding work environment.
Job Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE CEO
- • To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- • Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
- • Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- • Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
- • Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- • Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- • Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- • Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
- • To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- • Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- • BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- • Minimum of 1–3years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
- • Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Flexibility and Adaptability
- • Ability to multitask
- • Secretarial and Organizational skills
- • Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
Job Title: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- • Will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Company’s projects and services throughout the region, which includes the full management and development of the contract teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget (including client contact and the scheduling of all equipment etc.).
- • Managing quality assurance programmes.
- • Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- • Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- • Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- • Needs to be self-motivated and able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing contract teams delivering multiple projects concurrently
- • Oversight (job selection, schedule and review) of the estimating function.
- • Decision-making responsibility concerning project cost, time, methods and performance
- • Accountability for project planning, contract administration, execution, job cost tracking, billing, change order control system, claims and job close out
- • Proven ability at detailed take-off and estimating for electrical projects
- • Implement best business practices for project management procedures and documentation. Establish detail job cost system and procedures to collect required data from the field. (Time sheets, daily reports, change orders etc.)
- • Coordinate with Project managers, status review of submittals.
- • Be responsible for subcontract pay applications reviews and approvals.
- • Conduct project kickoff meeting with project team.
- • Assist with project manager with the selection of subcontractors and suppliers for project buy-out.
- • Provide monthly project status detail and cost to complete figures
- • Coordinate and direct workforce through project managers
- • Conduct company project management meetings reviewing performance monthly and scheduling daily/weekly.
- • Interfacing with contractors and in-house operations
- • Supporting an injury free work environment and safety culture
- • A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field, Business Management, and Economics.
- • Advanced degree like a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) an advantage.
- • Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in bidding and managing multiple electrical and construction of commercial buildings and industrial projects
- • Prior experience with design/build, preferred
- • Knowledge of electrical codes and general construction methods
- • Demonstrated ability to read, understand, and write contracts
- • Experienced in writing detailed scope proposals
- • Strong computer skills – Excel, Word, estimating software (ConEst a plus)
- • Demonstrated ability working with accounting department to produce accurate operational reports.
- • Excellent people, communication and negotiating skills
How to Apply:
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATE SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 20/12/2016