A respected and well established Pharmaceutical Marketing company, with
head office in Lagos and presence in most states of the federation. As
part of our growth strategy, we urgently require to fill the vacant job positions
below to join our team:
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Manager
- Our ideal candidate should have a Degree in Management or any
relevant discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar
- He or she must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Our ideal candidates should have Degree in Pharmacy or any of the Bio-medical Science courses.
- The locations in need are Lagos, Oyo/Osun, Ogun, Ondo/Ekiti,
Kwara, Abuja, Kogi/Benue, Plateau/Nasarrawa, Kaduna/Kano, Sokoto/Kebbi,
Niger, Yobe/Adamawa, Borno, Cross River/Akwa lbom.
- The candidates must know how to drive and must be resident in the preferred locations.
Job Title: Online Digital Marketer/I.T Staff
- Our ideal candidate should have a Degree in Mass Communication or Information Technology or any relevant qualification.
- He or she must be internet savvy with excellent use of computer systems.
- He or she would oversee all our online platforms and manage the online promotion of our brand and products.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office tools is also necessary.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage.
Job Title: Product Manager
- The ideal candidates will manage the company’s entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- A degree in Pharmacy or Biochemistry or Microbiology or in any related field with a minimum of 5 years experience is required.
- The candidates must have the technical knowledge with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Our ideal candidates will manage the field sales force in the following regions East and North regions.
- They will be responsible for driving their teams to meet the company’s set targets.
- A degree in Pharmacy or any of the Bio-medical Science courses with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience is required.
- The candidates must be disciplined, trustworthy and must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and attach their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an handwritten application and CV to:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 6215,
Note: Candidates should indicate their preferred location on their application heading.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.