23 Nov 2016
Current Job Vacancies in a Leading Commercial Venture in Nigeria
Job Title: Financial Controller
- Responsibility for all accounting and financial matters of the organization and the provision of guidance on strategic financial decision making.
- To support the executive team with operational expertise and analytics and help in driving a culture of accountability in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordination of the preparation of financial statements and reports as well as the provision of leadership and guidance to the team as it concerns core financial functions which include but are not limited to budgeting/forecasting, tax planning, cash-flow management.
- Maintenance of the integrity of the company’s accounting system(including ERP Software)ensuring it remains accurate and operational at all times.
- 10 years broad finance and operational experience especially in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- An MBA/M.Sc. in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be a Fellow of a recognized professional accounting body.
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ERP software.
- Must possess strong leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess strong mentoring ability.
- Must possess strong negotiation and excellent planning skills.
- The ideal candidate should be a dynamic, articulate and reliable self-starter who is able to work independently, has initiative and takes pride in his work.
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Cash-flow management, liquidity planning and control, capital and investment management as well as cultivating and maintaining banking relationships.
- Daily cash-flow management duties which include but are not limited to processing cheques, bank transfers, customer payment reconciliations (Cash and POS transactions), vendor payments, bank statement reconciliations and other ad-hoc requests from the executive team.
- Administration of the company’s investment strategy in accordance to investment policy in a bid to ensure excess cash is inverted appropriately.
- Periodic reporting to executive management on short, medium and long term cash- flow positions.
- 10 years experience in treasury management with at least 7 years in a leadership rule ideally in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Must possess a degree in finance, accounting or any other related field
- An MBA degree will be an added advantage>.
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized professional accounting body
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts, cash flow analysis and building financial models is desired.
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ERP software.
- Must possess strong relationship management skills.
- The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive and results oriented. He/she must possess extensive knowledge of investment portfolio strategy as well as banking and financial instruments.
Job Title: Branch Accountant
- Overseeing the branch month-end closing, financial reporting and other accounting related duties which include all journal entries, profit and loss analysis, stock/inventory accounting and analysis, bank and accounts reconciliation as well
- Variance/shortage analysis.
- Maintenance of general ledgers as well as ensuring compliance with state and local tax matters and remittances.
- Enhancement of procedures and processes as well as leading continuous improvement in all areas of the branch’s finance function.
- 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in a commercial or FMCG environment.
- Must be a chartered accountant with a minimum of a B.Sc or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be conversant with the use of an ERP software and be proficient in the use of MS Office - Excel, Outlook e.t.c
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet month-end deadlines.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively interact with the entire team.
- Preferably a female, the ideal candidate should be organized, accurate and detail- oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy, accountable and a great team-player.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Attainment of the sales & revenue targets of the territory.
- Develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that expand the company’s customer/dealership base and ensure sustainable strong presence in your territory/region.
- Achieve customer/dealer acquisition and revenue growth targets by effectively managing and motivating sales team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts within your territory/region and provide management and sales team with up-to-date information on competitor activities and status.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key dealer/trade accounts.
- Build and promote long-lasting customer relationships by effectively partnering with them and providing quick resolutions to their issues.
- Control expenses, manage budgets and effectively monitor inventory.
- B.Sc in Marketing or Business Admin or any other relevant discipline.
- An MBA will be a plus.
- 10 years sales experience, especially in the FMCG industry
- Previous experience in a similar position will be an advantage
- An inspiring personality with strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven experience in successfully leading and managing a sales team.
- Travel flexibility is a must as successful candidate will travel often.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent interpersonal skills and very strong business acumen and market knowledge. In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good leadership skills.
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Locations: Lagos Mainland, Lagos Island, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Uyo & Kaduna
- Management of entire retail store operations by initiating, coordinating and ensuring compliance with operational policies and procedures.
- Develop strategies to increase pool of customers, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through exceptional service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking of inventory by ensuring store has the right amount of stock to meet customer needs as well as prevent overstocking.
- Report on buying trends and customer needs as well as innovative ideas to increase sales.
- Effective management and resolutions of all customer and staff grievance fld complaints.
- Staff motivation and engagement.
- Must have good physical personality & presence
- A B.Sc./BA degree in a relevant discipline.
- An MBA/M.Sc/MA will be a major advantage
- 10 years working experience (especially in a sales or service driven environment).
- Experience in a similar position will be a big plus
- Must have strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Must be strong in oral & written communication.
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be IT Savvy with good experience in the use of MS Office Packages
- The ideal candidate should be a female (Nigerian or expatriate).
- She should be a mature, dynamic, articulate, charismatic and confident lady and must possess the ability to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals/targets and effectively manage the staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a brief Application Letter, CV and a recent passport photograph to: email@example.com Ensure you enter the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 6th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.