26 Nov 2016
Customer Service Head Job in a Cement Manufacturing and Concrete Mix Production in Lagos
Job Title: Head of Customer Service Management
Job Level: Senior Manager
Report to: Director Logistics
Summary of the Job
- Provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
- Keeps the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and customers’ retention and meet their expectations.
- Develop customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department. Leverage IT and Develop ways to measure customer satisfaction, improve services, and turn customer complaints into opportunities
- The performance in this role will help build a superior customer satisfaction, increase loyalty and generate more sales.
- Develop, Implement, Review customer service policies and procedures - 30%
- Implement high-impact service actions to develop superior relationships with the most profitable customers - 15%
- Support Logistics in service delivery monitoring to customers - 10%
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues - 10%
- Build/Develop statistics based system to determine customer satisfaction level, order fill rate etc. - 20%
- Develop, implement a value creation tool to help improve sales and benchmark with competition - 15%
- This position covers all Company operations in the West with a
strong field support needed in East and North in the first months:
- Subordinates: 3 direct staff; 14 indirect staff and 5 Contractors
- Fleet size: 2500 trucks
- Volume: 8 MT now; 9.5 MT in 2016
- Capex & Opex: To Be Determined
- Cross functional: Logistics, Sales, Marketing, Industrial and Finance
- Successful implementation of customer service in East and North and build a solid team across the country
- Streamline processes at an early stage for visible and effective results
- This position manages all employees of the Unit and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Unit
- Lead the entire Customer Services cycle from cash to order generation and processing, up to the upstream delivery fulfillment interface with the customer
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience & Education:
- In-depth knowledge of customer service policies and practices
- Proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office applications
- Thinking, analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- English at Professional Proficiency, other languages optional
- B.Sc in Supply chain, Marketing, Business Administration
- MBA will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years experience in a Senior customer service management role
- Active listening skills and high stress tolerance level
- Very strong leadership capabilities
- Discretion and Decision making
- Good supervisory and people management skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Based in Lagos or approved HQ location
- Some travel to Sales Admin, plants and customers locations essential
- Role requires flexible working times
Salary budget is between N18, 000, 000 - 20, 000, 000 gross/ annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com using 'SM - 9.5MT' as subject of mail.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.