Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants
committed to providing world-class knowledge-based services locally and
globally. DCP, headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria has diverse experiences
across numerous fields.
Through our unique “DCP Ecosystem”, we have
developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services
covering both private and public sectors of the economy.
Discovery Cycle Professionals (DCP) is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Position Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Head sales and marketing
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access
and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to
prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of training events /customer’s events
to be developed into content for the company’s website, Facebook and
- Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
- BSc in any Social Science/Business related discipline.
- 2 years in progressively responsible for customer relations roles.
- Proficient at using Microsoft office software: World Wide Web (internet), MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Prior experience in an ICT-based environment is highly desirable.
- Problem solving, stress management and time management skills are required.
- Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure,
exhibit a strong work ethics, and enjoy working with a wide range of
- Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks in a startup environment.
- This position will benefit someone who is interested in Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to
exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates MUST submit the following documents;
A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all previous job
responsibilities and a cover letter to: email@example.com
- Please reference the Job title and location on the Cover letter and Resume /CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 29th November, 2016.