Stresert Services Limited – Our client, is recruiting for suitably
qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position
Job Title: Diesel Generator Technician
- Performs preventive maintenance on uninterrupted power supply
systems, generators, and air compressors to maintain system operation
and reliability to ensure uninterrupted power and continuous air supply
to critical facilities, equipment and systems.
- Responds to 24-hour emergency calls to repair remote generator systems.
- Repairs large generators and alternators.
- Troubleshoot diesel engines, 3-phase generators, and transfer
switches as they apply to various equipment and systems when voltage,
amperage, cycles and phases show defects.
- Installation of standby generator systems.
- Repairs and maintains remote standby generator systems and prime
power generators, to maintain and provide a reliable communications
system and electric power
- Inspects tests, evaluates, calibrates and updates generator
systems and wiring to improve reliability and to assure dependability
and safety and compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 6 – 7 years experience in maintaining industrial generators
- NABTEB and relevant qualifications
- Must be able to work on industrial generators with diesel engines.
- Good technical and hands on experience
- Minimum of SSCE
Salary is above industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘GEN-TECH’ as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.