3 Nov 2016
Direct Sales Executives recruitment in a Nigerian Bank via Workforce Group
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/03/2016 12:21:00 pm Tags: Banking Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Sales Jobs , Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Mobilization of cheap funds e.g. Savings accounts
- Provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer's requests such as pay in cheques, process transactions
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- HND/B.Sc with a 3rd Class or Pass.
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Banks’ products and services.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their grade and Location as the subject of the mail. For example "3rd Class - Ikeja" or "Pass - Yaba".
Note: Only applicants who applied using the format above would be considered. Qualified candidates would be contacted and should be ready to resume this November 2016.
Application Deadline Wednesday, 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.