ECOM Agroindustrial Corp Limited is a leading global commodity merchant
and sustainable supply chain management company. As an origin-integrated
business operating in over 40 major producing
countries worldwide, ECOM
focuses primarily on coffee, cotton, and cocoa, as well as
participating in selected other agricultural product markets.
ECOM Agroindustrial Corp Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ecom’s Cocoa Business is seeking a strategic, highly analytical
Financial Controller to oversee the financial team and operations of
our businesses in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the role will be to regularise financial systems
and finance team management in the Nigerian operations and ensure that
sound financial and operational/internal controls are in place and
- This is a full time position, based in Lagos.
- The role will involve travel to upcountry operations and to the
warehouses in Akure, Kano, Anyigba and Ilorin and well as the commodity
growing areas within Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Financial Controller for Nigeria, you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring sound financial, internal and operational control exists in Ecom’s Nigeria businesses.
- To provide regular management and financial information for all Nigerian business lines.
- To maintain a minimum exposure on currency and stock within approved limits.
- To achieve the above you will be involved in all aspects of
Financial control from establishing, monitoring and enforcing of
policies and internal controls, supervision of internal audit, preparing
budgets, consolidating financial data, ensuring the company complies
with federal, state and legal requirement, recruitment and development
Skills & Experience Required
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Excel and system experience
- Highly analytical with ability to analyse complex data and provide management information
- Ability and willingness to travel to rural geographical areas as the business requires.
- Excellent management skills
- Ideally 8 years plus of post qualification experience within a
related field, with at least 3 of these at a management/lead level.
- Management reporting experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply