eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by
creating effective ways to implement reliable health information
management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that
can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak
response, organize transport of
health commodities, streamline clinical
procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on
health program outcomes.
Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Operations Coordinator is in
charge of functions associated with the operation of multiple facilities
used to house eHealth Africa enterprises and assures their effective
operation. These responsibilities include facilities management, and
supervision of housing, housekeeping, maintenance, grounds keeping, and
specialised office services. S/he Coordinate the Emergency Operations
Center Operations to ensure timely and effective completion of
assignments and other tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ongoing maintenance of all eHA assets including
(buildings, inspection and preventive maintenance of machines and
equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum
- Monitors, manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services to the various departments.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Brings to the attention of the Operations Manager and Security Adviser security developments that may impact operations.
- Ensures staff compliance with security SOPs and procedures,
- Assists in representing the organisation at security
meetings hosted by partners as requested by the Security Adviser and the
- Oversees and manages vendors. Assists with
identification and selection of vendors. Generates work plan for vendor,
defining and communication of timelines to ensure availability of
vendor resources. Identifies and resolves vendor issues. Oversees record
keeping (online and physical) for vendors, vehicles usage, etc.
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performs any other task assigned by Management.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required
to successfully perform this job.
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- Five (5) years working experience in Operations, preferably in an NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, interact and influence effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Minimum of two years of operations supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to lead and manage
multi-disciplinary/diverse teams, as well as mentoring team. Ability to
read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialised software utilised in program
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in Hausa is desirable.
- Ability to read, analyse, proof and edit documents, and
interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply