Job Title: Electrical Electronic Engineer
- Evaluates electrical & electronic systems, products,
components, and applications by designing and conducting research
programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develops electronic products by studying customer requirements;
researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying
equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting
observations and feedbacks from customers
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Minimum degree in a related discipline
- Should be ready to work and build embedded devices
- Ability to work with Arduino and Raspberry PI devices
- Must be able to take project from concept to production.
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience
- Must have basic programming experience
- Should be able to read and interpret electronic circuits
- Electronic Systems, Electronics Troubleshooting, Electronic
Testing Design, Project Management, Quality Focus, Database Design,
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Attention to Detail,
Emphasizing Excellence, Innovation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae to: email@example.com candidate should clearly state the position they are applying for as subject of the email e.g. Electrical Electronic Engineer
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.