15 Nov 2016
Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Job in a Manufacturing Company
We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
- The required Engineer should have skills, knowledge and experience to demonstrate clear understanding of the production machines
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of the principle of production operation.
- Carryout troubles shooting and repairs on the production machines
- Maintain food safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Leadership skill to bring together, coach and train other team members to achieve corporate goals and results.
- Train and coach others on the use of the machine in the production operation,
- Be familiar with factory safety and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure safety of self, products, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control otthe impactof his activitieson the environment
- B.Sc or HND (Minimum 2nd Class Upper/Lower credit) in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and approved institution.
- Good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound communication skills.
- Excellent ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- 3-4 hands-on experience on the operation of high speed production machine,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to JK Consulting Company Limited via email address: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.