30 Nov 2016
Electronic Security & Safety Installation/Service Manager Job in a Leading Security Company
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/30/2016 09:55:00 am Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Lagos Jobs , Productive People Limited , Security Jobs
Job Title: Electronic Security & Safety Installation/Service Manager
Salary: Very attractive with several Perks and benefits
Level: 8-10 years
Type: Full time/Permanent position
Summary of Position:
The Service manger is responsible for the daily operational and administrative functions of the service department:including overseeing and managing the company's service contracts and clients.
- The Service Manager will serve as the Expert for all the technology that is utilized, impacted or deployed by the company and operates supports & maintains the systems which enable the company to achieve its mission.
- The Service Manager will consult on electronic security systems to ensure that the latest technology and best practices are being utilized.
- The Service Manager will be required to plan, forecast, and manage an annual technology capital expense budget.
- The Service Manager will be required to plan and implement the security technology infrastructure program.
- The Service Manager will be required to educate, guide, and mentor personnel in the acquisition, use, and associated training on technology products and software.
- The Service Manager must be knowledgeable in systems and network applications including CCTV, fire, burglary, LAN, firewalls, routers, switches, VLANS, Biometric systems & others.
- The Service Manager will be required to interact with internal and external technology groups Counterterrorism, industry and Law Enforcement Cyber Security Groups across the region.
- The Service Manager must have experience working closely with technology professionals, electricians, and other stakeholders to resolve complex issues.
- The Service Manager must have the ability to communicate effectively on a wide range of subjects, both technical and non-technical, to all levels of management and staff.
- The Service Manager must have the ability to plan and execute project plans including work breakdown, resource estimates, activity planning, resource scheduling, assigning of deliverables, project administration, and status reporting.
- Technical Certification, Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience in Law Enforcement, Military, Government, Security Industry, or Technology Sector.
- Experience in a Technology related position with experience leading or managing teams.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and enterprise wide applications.
- Advanced Certificate or/and Degree in a related field (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in a Technology related position, with experience of leading or managing teams in any combination of: law enforcement, Armed Service, the Security industry, or a large financial firm.
- 8-10 years cognate experience.
- Computers skills & working knowledge in security & safety control software’s.
- NYSC or NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Ability to learn and support new technologies.
- Possess high level interpersonal communication skills.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
Loyalty, commitment and the desire to stay on the job.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply to the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.