17 Nov 2016
Entry Level Procurement Officer Job at Enabled Solutions Limited
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Enabled Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Procurement Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with the client by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client's requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions
- A good Science Degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.