Selby Jennings – We are currently assisting a leading global integrated supply chain
manager of agricultural products and food ingredients in their search
for a SAP Program Manager.
This role will lead and own the
implementation and support of SAP across the businesses Grains Milling
and Animal Feeds business in West Africa.
This is a senior
managerial position and the successful candidate will be reporting
directly to the senior business and technology management team.
Job Title: SAP Program Manager
understanding of Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business processes and
mapping the business processes with SAP. This will require customising
the SAP modules as per business process requirements.
- Identification and selection of other off-the-shelf systems for business processes which cannot be mapped in SAP.
- Preparation of integrated systems architecture between SAP and off-the-shelf systems (where required).
- Develop program / project plans and estimates.
- Oversee the project deliverables, schedules, service levels and productivity.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership for business process improvement, solution implementation.
end-to-end program deployment and effectively plan resource utilisation
and manpower deployment to ensure delivery of projects within time,
cost, quality and budgetary parameter.
- Partner with business to ensure SAP implementation for Grains Milling and Animal Feeds business across countries.
on continuous improvements in business efficiency, productivity and
controls through identification and implementation of improvements areas
in the systems by partnering with the business owners.
years of relevant experience in SAP MM, PP and PM modules with industry
preference to Agriculture/FMCG. Good knowledge of machine to machine
- Experience in implementing systems for Animal Feeds will be an advantage.
- Well-versed with ASAP Methodology
- Experienced leader, ability to manage and direct work for a team of 10-15 members spread across multiple locations is essential.
- Implementation experience at Global Environment with multiple locations.
- Focused on end-user and module implementation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a capable oral and written communicator who effectively builds relationships with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit generates ideas for business improvements and is able to implement them practically.
role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria and will cover Nigeria, Cameron
and most of West Africa. The role will require travelling across
countries for business process mapping, implementation and
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply