18 Nov 2016
Facility Manager Job in a Real Estate and Facility Management Company
AFM Recruit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1, Lagos. We are recruiting for a client of ours who are into Real Estate and Facility Management.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of the property /properties
Collect rent and ensures taxes, insurance, payroll and maintenance bills are paid
- Handle financial operations of the property.
- Collect rent.
- Send out notices if rent is delinquent.
- Prepare and maintain financial statements.
- Update owners on status of property.
- Supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and comply with pertinent legislation,
- Plan and direct the purchase, sale, and development of real estate properties on behalf of businesses and investors.
- Consider factors such as property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, transportation, and traffic volume and patterns.
- Negotiate contracts for the purchase or lease of the property.
- Negotiate the sale of, or terminate the lease on, such properties
- Inform owners about occupancy rates, expiration dates of leases, and other issues.
- Advise owners on how much to charge for rent.
- Collect association fees.
- Pay for services such as playgrounds and swimming pools.
- Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, landscaping, trash removal, and other services.
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from residents and tenants when services are not properly provided.
- Purchase supplies and equipment for properties.
- Hire contractors to make repairs.
- B.Sc/HND Estate Management, Facilities Management and Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Experience 2 - 3 Years in Estate Management
- Male preferably
How to Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.