22 Nov 2016
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited recruitment for Graduate Trainees
and toffees it manufactures under the FEMACK FOODS groups. Well known products include malted milk, robot gum, drops, gels, jellies, nectars, and juices made from coconut; rice milk cereal drinks; flavored fruit juices; and sauces and seasonings.
Femack Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the below job position:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Minimum of, HND, B.Sc in any related field.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good technical skills.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com
Applications Deadline 23rd December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.