FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to
improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven
solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition,
environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth,
research and technology
– creating a unique mix of capabilities to
address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more
than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
FHI 360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Reporting Coordinator
Job ID: 17835
Northeastern Nigeria Crisis Response-M&E/Reporting Coordinator:
- The conflict in Nigeria’s northeast, provoked by Boko Haram, has
resulted in a growing humanitarian crisis with an estimated 7 million
people in need of emergency assistance and at least 1.8 million
Internally Displaced Persons. These IDPs are living among host
communities, lacking access to livelihoods and resources, ultimately
leading to unprecedented levels of malnutrition and food security.
- FHI 360 has been working in Nigeria for over 20 years and is now
expanding activities in Borno state to respond to the IDP crisis.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- The M&E/Reporting Coordinator will be supervised by the
Country Director with technical support and daily interaction with the
Response Coordinator, and will be responsible for reporting and proposal
- The Coordinator will work with M&E staff in each site to
ensure that performance information is collected in each sector for
proper documentation and reporting of activities.
- The M&E/Reporting Coordinator will also develop a program
communication strategy and liaise with FHI 360’s Communications
Department to develop and produce information and communication
materials such as newsletters, program updates, briefing papers and
situational reports in development of external and internal
communications tools for stakeholders in Nigeria and globally.
- Develops or writes technical briefs, reports, or other necessary
materials to facilitate research, best practices, policies and
- Assists with the implementation of research studies by monitoring and documenting processes.
- Conducts analysis of program implementation to identify areas
for improvement and propose appropriate technical strategy and
- Prepares reports and papers summarizing project results.
- Ensures project implementation adheres to company strategy and remains technically sound.
- Provides leadership and team building at the task level.
- Provides technical support and guidance to staff and partners in
the region and in country offices. Implements and monitors technical
strengthening initiatives. Develops adoption and/or training strategy,
designs and conducts training or adoption activities for a specific
- Monitors and maintains protocols, instruments, data sets, manuals, training materials and reports.
- Responds to requests and inquiries from internal and external staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Economics,
Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science,
International Development, Social Sciences or related field.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of managing data collection and technical assistance experience.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply