Balanced Focus Consulting Limited is a financial management consulting
firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Incorporated in 2011 with the primary goal
of assisting businesses (especially startups, small and medium
enterprises and projects) to profitably operate and achieve set goals.
Using innovative and high value impacting approaches, we support our
clients with the needed tools to make sound financial and business
decisions that guarantee success. We strategically aim to make a
difference for businesses and entrepreneurs in Africa.
Balanced Focus Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Island
- Job opening in a Corporate Transportation and Logistics solutions company
- Aggressively drive the awareness and sales of the Company’s new and innovative service solutions in the assigned coverage area.
- Liaise with the local management to provide detailed forecasts and action plans for the growth of the business
- Collect and analyze information and data about the market, trend and competition
- Achieve operational excellence and effective utilization of resources
- Develop and deepen the new target market and gain new customers.
- Establish effective communication and cooperation within the region and the company as well.
- Foster a good working climate and strong teamwork
- Degree in any relevant field of study (with proven track of at
least 3 to 5 years of B2B experience including sales of new
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Act dynamically and pragmatically under pressure.
- Ability to take initiatives and manage multiple tasks
- Creative, team builder, result oriented.
- Proactive work style, highly reliable and accountable.
- Good knowledge in sales management.
- Ability to understand the business and its challenges.
- Strong negotiation skills.
The role conveys very attractive compensation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s quoting the Job reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 4pm; 17th November, 2016.