3 Nov 2016
Finance/Accounts Job at The Hudson Consulting Group
Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our client’s objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them.
Hudson Consulting Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join a successful progressive company in the telecoms infrastructure industry, to support the FP&A functions of the business and objectives.
- In this role you will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and have a direct line to the CFO.
- This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. This position will partner with Operations to help drive successful bottom line performance and reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Analyze financial reports for variances from forecasted, budgeted, and benchmarked performance and provide explanations and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Preparation, evaluation and accuracy of budgets, forecasts and other financial operating reports.
- Review and monitor customer contracts and gain thorough understanding to properly reflect change orders.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis on proper revenue recognition for the Division
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Participate in a wide range of financial analysis projects and compile a variety of reports on metrics for Operations on key business drivers including Productivity and Diversity Spending.
- Prepare and evaluate trend analysis based on contract performance and operating results.
- Collaborate to establish and implement Best Practices and consistent processes/methods to benefit the entire organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis with demonstrated success is preferred
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in telecommunications preferred
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are also required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.