The Hudson Consulting Group headquartered at New York is a business
revitalization and transformational services company, whose vision is to
consistently deliver its clients value that significantly exceeds
Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our client’s
objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and
personal challenges in achieving them.
Hudson Consulting Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join a successful
progressive company in the telecoms infrastructure industry, to support
the FP&A functions of the business and objectives.
- In this role you will be reporting to the Group Financial Controller and have a direct line to the CFO.
- This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the
company. This individual will be leading the FP&A Department and
will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual
budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special
projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support
to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial
presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group
comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other
projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the
analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support
‘optimal’ business decision making. This position will partner with
Operations to help drive successful bottom line performance and reports
to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital
- Analyze financial reports for variances from forecasted,
budgeted, and benchmarked performance and provide explanations and
recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Preparation, evaluation and accuracy of budgets, forecasts and other financial operating reports.
- Review and monitor customer contracts and gain thorough understanding to properly reflect change orders.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide
accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis on proper revenue recognition for the Division
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Participate in a wide range of financial analysis projects and
compile a variety of reports on metrics for Operations on key business
drivers including Productivity and Diversity Spending.
- Prepare and evaluate trend analysis based on contract performance and operating results.
- Collaborate to establish and implement Best Practices and consistent processes/methods to benefit the entire organization.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis with demonstrated success is preferred
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in telecommunications preferred
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are also required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.