At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity.
We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We
believe that the impact of information and communications technology
should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our
dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we
have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the
carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our
products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries,
serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Huawei is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Project Financial Controller
- Manage project performance – Promote the project operation to
meet expectations, achieve management objectives and promote the growth
of project profit.
- Manage project risks – Effectively manage internal and external risks to ensure the safety and stability of project operation.
- Manage project data quality – Align with the CIAG project, improve the quality of project financial data and business data.
- Provide financial solution of project – Provide project-level financial solution to effectively support project decision-making.
- Bachelor or higher degree of Accounting ,at least 3 years experience of Accounting;
- Experience of working in public accounting firms（e.g, PWC, DTT, KPMG, EY) will be highly preferred;
- Ability to communicate in Chinese will be highly preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Note: Role is based in Lagos, Nigeria. Relocation will not be considered