Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) is a solution based business
consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients
bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent
Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Data Analyst
- Developing, distributing, and maintaining product offerings to serve customer objectives.
- It links customer needs and satisfaction to the corporate
objectives of profitability and delivery of the promised performance to
- Managing relations as an important element of customer experience and revenue assurance.
- Concession tracking and management with respect to:
- Liabilities products
- Conditions subsequent to granting loans
- Managing communication with customers through Relationship Managers
- Management and growth of customer profitability
- Management and control:
- Concession governance
- Delivery of control reports
- Liaison with various internal stakeholders
- First degree with Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 2-3 years retail banking experience
- Ability to acquire data from different data sources and proficiency in handling data
- Understanding of risk and risk management
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of basic software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access etc)
- Strong financial grounding
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work some level of ambiguity
- Team player
- Performance Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Financial Data Analyst”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.