3 Nov 2016
Financial Data Analyst Job at Workforce Group
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/03/2016 12:20:00 pm Tags: Business and Finance Jobs , Data Analyst Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Workforce Management Centre
Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
Workforce Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Data Analyst
- Developing, distributing, and maintaining product offerings to serve customer objectives.
- It links customer needs and satisfaction to the corporate objectives of profitability and delivery of the promised performance to shareholders.
- Managing relations as an important element of customer experience and revenue assurance.
- Concession tracking and management with respect to:
- Liabilities products
- Conditions subsequent to granting loans
- Managing communication with customers through Relationship Managers
- Management and growth of customer profitability
- Management and control:
- Concession governance
- Delivery of control reports
- Liaison with various internal stakeholders
- First degree with Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 2-3 years retail banking experience
- Ability to acquire data from different data sources and proficiency in handling data
- Understanding of risk and risk management
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of basic software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Access etc)
- Strong financial grounding
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work some level of ambiguity
- Team player
- Performance Driven
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be "Financial Data Analyst".
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.