Givanas Group of Companies is specialized in manufacturing and
distributing Fast Moving Consumer Goods such as Milk, tea, canned sea
food, bath soap and a lot more in order to satisfy the Nigerian market
through Nigerian distributors and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager (SOAP)
- Responsible for national sales and collections across branches in coordination with the team in the branches.
- Work for sales network expansion in coordination with the team.
- Synchronization with the local team in Lagos to achieve brand objectives.
- Competition updates and comparative analysis.
- Travel across branches to meet sales and collection objectives with coordination with the sales team.
- Meeting Sales and collection objectives is key responsibility.
- Support the delivery of overall budgeted profitability of the
brand by developing solid brand strategies that grow and sustain brand
- Contribute to the creation and development of brand strategy to
grow brands market share volume/value and profitability; and oversee
- To follow PJP in consultation with NSM.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in a relevant discipline
- 7-10 years experience
- Preference for candidates with experience with Unilever, PZ, Reckitt & Benckser, e.t.c.
Job Context & Special Features
- Significant in-country and regional travel
- International travel
- Flexibility to work on weekends
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Insight generation (Developed)
- Communication (Proven strength)
- Digital (Proven strength)
- Brand propositions (Developed)
- Strategy (Developed)
Profit and Growth Champion:
- Commercial delivery (Proven strength)
- RTM (Proven strength)
- Innovation (Developed)
- NPD and PLM (Proven strength)
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Developed)
- Talent development (Developed)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.