Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
- In charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations ,
including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation and
discipline in his department.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Assists with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards.
- Manage all Food and Beverages and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food service management, BA, or related field
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
- 3 years proven food and beverage management experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
N100,000 monthly(other perks attached)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.