Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group
operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in
1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we
have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Electrical Superintendent
Req I D: Req-1047
To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning
activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of
Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his
discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being
relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve
the objectives of the project. ·
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times. ·
- Attend the toolbox meetings. ·
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable
information in line with requirements (technical & schedule),
troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his
discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost
information is properly recorded, collated and available for
inspection/reference as required by company policy. ·
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems. ·
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline ·
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering,
other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different
disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
Professional experience (number of years):
- 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: English fluent.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, MSc, Oil & Gas, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply