16 Nov 2016
FPSO Electrical Superintendent Job Vacancy in an Oil and Gas Company
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/16/2016 05:49:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , Experienced Job Positions , Lagos Jobs , Oil and Gas Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Electrical Superintendent
Req I D: Req-1047
To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives. ·
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project. ·
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times. ·
- Attend the toolbox meetings. ·
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy. ·
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems. ·
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline ·
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
Professional experience (number of years):
- 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Language: English fluent.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, MSc, Oil & Gas, Production.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.