- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers, including reception duties.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and staff team.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices,
receipts and payments as required and instructed. Also ensure
appropriate record keeping.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies to ensure the smooth running of the organization on a day to day and as required basis.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises
and operations including security, alarms, opening, insurance and
- Provide support for programme/projects including assisting with
administration of project work where appropriate and when agreed.
- Undertake general administrative duties including:
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents etc.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as from time to time may be required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in administrative
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be versatile with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Resident around Ikeja and its environs
How to Apply
Applicants should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.