1 Nov 2016
G4S Job in Lagos for a Resourcing Manager
We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Resourcing Manager
- G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited seeks to appoint a Resourcing Manager that will manage the recruitment processes and provide advice and guidance on the Recruitment policy and procedure in compliance with international best practice, legislation, Company policies and procedures.
- Resource candidates for vacancies and manage the HR employment pipeline.
- Develop and review new and existing policies and procedures specifically those relating to recruitment and selection and screening and vetting in line with changing legislation and industry ‘good’ practice
- Provide advice on HR issues and maintain the personnel filing system, including manual and electronic records.
- Design, develop and manage the monthly and quarterly retention plan
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, liaising with recruitment agencies, liaising with managers to set up recruitment dates, writing adverts, placing adverts, liaising with advertising agency, compiling recruitment packs, storing application forms, drawing up short listing forms, drafting interview letters, producing interview packs, booking interview rooms, administering candidate selection tests, sitting on short listing and interview panels where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the post interview process
- Must be qualified to HND/ Degree level in Business and/or Management related degree
- CIPM qualified (minimum of ACIPM) or final stage of Professional examination.
- Substantial experience in managing recruitment processes of Security Officers
- Communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Experience in workforce planning.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation (Familiar with Labour law)
- Up to date HR professional practice
- Experience in a security organization will be an added advantage
- Must be able to use generic IT applications and HR systems
In return we offer competitive salary; pension, medical and life insurance, paid leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to the:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline Monday, 7th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.