G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company
specialising in the delivery of security and related services to
customers across six continents.
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria seeks to appoint a General Manager to lead
and transform the organisation towards increased growth and development
imperatives, sustainability and profitability in accordance with the
organisational vision and strategic intent.
Job Title: General Manager
- To guide the Company, in terms of the areas of business and the strategies for those areas of business.
- To direct, formulate and / or approve policies and procedures on service quality, pricing and customer relations.
- To direct the Company towards providing an effective, efficient and profitable service.
ensure that the correct level of skills, education and experience are
identified for management positions and to recruit adequate persons to
fill these positions.
- To plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximise profitability.
- To identify and initiate strategies that will add growth to the business to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to
ensure feedback opportunities, the maintenance of good morale and a high
standard of staff integrity and honesty. To formulate and / or approve
- To maintain a clear communications path to the
shareholders so that key issues confronting the Company are promptly
identified and kept in focus.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant business qualification preferred.
- Background in security management.
- 5+ years experience in a business and / or operational senior management position.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons
behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures.
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Knowledge of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Experienced in living and working in a professional commercial capacity overseas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply