1 Nov 2016
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Job for a General Manager
G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria seeks to appoint a General Manager to lead and transform the organisation towards increased growth and development imperatives, sustainability and profitability in accordance with the organisational vision and strategic intent.
Job Title: General Manager
- To guide the Company, in terms of the areas of business and the strategies for those areas of business.
- To direct, formulate and / or approve policies and procedures on service quality, pricing and customer relations.
- To direct the Company towards providing an effective, efficient and profitable service.
- To ensure that the correct level of skills, education and experience are identified for management positions and to recruit adequate persons to fill these positions.
- To plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximise profitability.
- To identify and initiate strategies that will add growth to the business to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- To maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to ensure feedback opportunities, the maintenance of good morale and a high standard of staff integrity and honesty. To formulate and / or approve wage increases.
- To maintain a clear communications path to the shareholders so that key issues confronting the Company are promptly identified and kept in focus.
- Relevant business qualification preferred.
- Background in security management.
- 5+ years experience in a business and / or operational senior management position.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
- Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures.
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Knowledge of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Experienced in living and working in a professional commercial capacity overseas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.