GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with
software-defined machines and solutions that are connected,
responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development,
services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for
global customers by
speaking the language of industry.
GE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Analyst – Social Media
Job Number: 2777883
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Analyst for a 12 month
fixed term period to strengthen our Employer Brand activities through
optimising social and digital technologies to attract and hire the best
candidates for GE.
- You will also help drive initiatives to manage internal brand engagement.
- This role gives you a unique opportunity to develop your
expertise in recruitment marketing, employer branding and social media
marketing across Africa.
- Support in driving Employer Branding initiatives and ensure they
are aligned with our Employer Offerings and Employer Branding
- Create and manage content for multiple social media platforms
including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, Instagram to build
our employer brand;
- Working closely with recruitment teams, corporate communication and other internal stakeholders to optimize social media content
- Measuring and monitoring the social media marketing and recruitment metrics to confirm effectiveness
- Support in developing communications to drive candidate
attraction, increase GE online presence and engagement through social
media, online marketing or other face to face channels e.g.
universities, professional associations, industry events.
- Supporting internal campaigns that drive Employer Brand Ambassadorship among the employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Online Marketing or Employer Branding in Multi-nationals;
- Good Proficiency in using Graphic Design Computer applications / Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong social media knowledge with an ability to attract the right talent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze social media data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply