6 Nov 2016
General Electric Graduate recruitment in Nigeria 2016
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/06/2016 02:51:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Business and Finance Jobs , GE Nigeria , Lagos Jobs
GE is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Management Program - FMP
Job Number: 2769759
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Postal Code: 1692
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Africa
- GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP) is widely considered to be the premier program of its kind. It is the first step in many successful GE management careers.
- FMP develops leadership and analytical skills through classroom training and key assignments. It includes rotation work across 6 core finance domains: Supply chain, commercial, digital, financial planning and analysis, operational finance and Controllership.
- FMP is an intensive two-year program spanning four rotational assignments. These assignments may include: financial planning, accounting, operation analysis, auditing, forecasting, treasury/cash management, or commercial finance.
- The program combines coursework, intensive job assignments and interactive seminars to equip the FMP with exceptional technical, financial and business skills.
- The program is led by senior GE professionals and mentors and is committed to developing world-class financial leaders for exciting careers.
- Finance Graduate and other related field (maximum 2 years of graduation)
- Advanced or Fluent in English
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible, adaptable
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
- Unrestricted authorization to work
- Geographic Mobility
- Strong financial interest/competency
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.