With its headquarters in Houston, Texas, Bristow Group is the leading
provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy
industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two
helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global
With recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers,
Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation
services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients
around the world.
• Preparation of monthly balance sheet note
• Managing fixed asset
• Participate in monthly financial reporting
• Preparation of monthly VAT & WHT
• Ability to use SAP
• Preparation of Schedules for Internal and External Auditors.
• Preparation of monthly schedule of VAT & WHT.
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Other Management report.
• Preparation of monthly Trial Balance
• Maintain the quarterly 3rd Party leases report from Corporate
• Preparation of the monthly work-over report
• Analysis of monthly activities by profit and cost Centre
• Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Notes
• Preparation of the monthly accrual schedule
• Review of Monthly property Cost Analysis
• Participate in month end close including raising & packing of journal
• Participate in ensuring 100% SOX Compliance
• A chartered accountant with at least 3 years financial accounting experience
• Good accounting and financial analysis understanding
• Strong communication skills and good interpersonal skill
• Understanding of Financial control and Performance Management
How to Apply