Gland Oil & Gas (GOG) is an independent oil and gas company focused
on production, development and gas exploration. We are oil finders,
driven to unlock significant new petroleum systems, and to grow and
mature discovered hydrocarbon basins through additional exploration
success, as well as
development and production.
Gland Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Deliver performance contract in all dimensions for the Asset –
safety, environmental, value, cost, Integrity, production and people.
Identify and drive improved asset value opportunities, e.g. near field
third party services and production.
- Liaise with other stakeholders including host facility owners,
service providers, government agencies internal groups, etc with respect
to asset issues.
- Lead the efforts of subsurface, drilling, facilities,
operations, HSE, commercial and other support team members in
formulating viable plans for the further development and successful
operation of the assets managed versus set targets.
- Prepare and maintain Asset 5 year plan to maximise asset value
and leading to preparation of the annual work program and budgets /
financial projections, in conjunction with support functions.
- Establishes strategies and maintain Premier “Field Books” for
assets managed, in order to baseline current asset value and identify
- Determine resource support requirements, work schedules and prioritisation to meet business needs.
- Remain abreast of new technology and industry practices to
reduce cost or risk, improve performance and / increase value of assets
- Supervise and / or provide coaching and development to less
experienced staff as appropriate. Continue to develop own expertise and
knowledge. Improve asset profitability in a low oil-gas price market
condition given current manned.
- Formulates plans and determines resource requirements to achieve asset objectives.
- Determining where to focus efforts in an Operating environment –
key criteria being cashflow and value at risk Financial Accountability
- Reports to Operated Production and Technical Manager alongside Asset Managers for other key operated producing fields
- Ensure that cost estimates and project and production operations
schedules are robust (and consistent with required level of engineering
definition) at execution and ready to produce gates for any projects
managed in the asset.
- Oversees operational performance and facilities project
execution, supply chain processes, drilling programs and finalisation of
commercial agreements to meet asset objectives.
- Represent GOG on the Asset Committee (OCM Chairman) and
determine level of representation in supporting forum (TCM / Devcom /
Fincom / CCM as required).
- At production cessation perform equivalent role in delivering a
decommissioned field and/or handover of asset to decommissioning
- Able to motivate & manage a multi-discipline team involved in project/operations/drilling and subsurface activities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills to
build effective relationships, gain support for recommendations and
address/ challenge partner issues.
- Sound knowledge of commercial contracts and contract negotiations.
- Experience in business and financial analysis and economics.
- Able to maintain collaborative working relationships with local functions.
- In depth knowledge of offshore oil and gas field production,
development planning and project execution including construction,
process, subsurface and commercial aspects.
- Fully understands the value proposition.
- Proven track record of safe efficient cost reduction delivery.
- Strong organisational skills to be able to juggle multiple issues and changing priorities.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
for influencing contractors, partners and leading multidiscipline
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor of Science.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in marketing.
- Familiarity with, and understanding of marketing concepts and terminology is important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th December, 2016.