Job Title: Business Development Executive – Real Estate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The role accomplishes business development activities by
researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans,
implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure,
enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through
various goals and objectives.
- He/She is to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning,
developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and
trade promotion programs;
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching,
- Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
- Develop field sales action plans.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field providing a strong
foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job
- Age between 20 and 27 years.
- Years of Experience 1-3 years.
- Must be resident around Lekki Axis.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in written communication to understand written
information (including facts, assertions and arguments), draw
inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to
express such information in writing so that others will understand and,
at times, be convinced or persuaded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th December, 2016.