25 Nov 2016
Graduate IT Engineer Job in a Leading Security Company in Lagos
Job Title: IT Engineer
Salary: 90,000NGN - 120,000NGN
Level: 1-2 years
Type: One year fixed term contract (renewable to a permanent Position after the period based on performance)
- The IT Engineer assists clients to configure, repair and maintain Information Technology (IT) devices and their accessories.
- The (IT) Engineer is responsible for general maintenance of the Client's technology support systems.
- - In essence, the IT Engineer is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of computer systems.
- -Serving as a liaison between clients and the technology department to resolve issues.
- -Installing the latest, Industry grade software and packages to ensure devices maximum operations.
- -Provide on site support for maintenance and repair of client's devices & systems, software installations, network connectivity, and peripheral network equipment.
- -Troubleshoots devices problems and determine source (hardware, software, user access, etc) Advice on appropriate action and solving hardware/software faults.
- -Installing and configuring IT systems
- -Establishing good working relationship wIth other professionals in order to find solution of problems.
- -Works one-on-one with client's staff on projects application.
- -Perform other duties assigned by his Supervisors
- -Bachelor’s degree/HND in Computer Science or relevant degree from a recognized tertiary Institution in a relevant field.
- - A minimum of 1-2 years experience.
- -Knowledge of security supported applications
- -Ability to learn and support new technologies
- -Possess high level interpersonal communication skills
- -Certifications in MCSA, MCSE and others are added advantages
- Loyalty, commitment and the desire to stay on the job and learn after extensive training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.